Singapore– Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) announced the appointment of Amit Arora as Vice President of Strategy and Business Development, Asia, with immediate effect.
In his new role, Arora will drive the cross-business growth strategy and business development opportunities in Asia to help shape the organisation’s decision-making. He will be based in Singapore and serve on the Asia leadership team, reporting to Mark Whitehead, Executive Vice President and Managing Director for Asia. Arora will also be working closely with the global strategy team in New York.
Most recently, Arora was with BBC Worldwide in Singapore as Head of Business Development and Strategy, Asia. He joins VIMN Asia with 15 years of experience in the media, telecom, cable and technology industries.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020