Televisa has successfully closed the first season of I Capatosta, with the series winning over audiences across Italy as one of the most viewed entertainment shows in the afternoon time slot, among special-interest channels.
The first-four episode had ended with an average share of 7.4% in its target audience. The original Los González entertainment format is a ‘sitcam’ featuring a father who has just been fired from his job and comes up with an ingenious way to feed his family. The format will soon be available in local adaptations in many more territories across the globe.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020