Pasadena, Calif– Starz Chief Executive Officer Chris Albrecht announced that Starz has partnered with Televisa USA, a division of the Mexican media company Grupo Televisa, to develop the original series Maleficio.
The Starz and Televisa USA co-production is based on the popular Mexican production El Maleficio, which originally aired in 1983-84 with 320 episodes. Starz will retain all domestic and Canadian rights and Televisa USA will retain International rights.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020