Pasadena, Calif– Starz Chief Executive Officer Chris Albrecht announced that Starz has partnered with Televisa USA, a division of the Mexican media company Grupo Televisa, to develop the original series Maleficio.
The Starz and Televisa USA co-production is based on the popular Mexican production El Maleficio, which originally aired in 1983-84 with 320 episodes. Starz will retain all domestic and Canadian rights and Televisa USA will retain International rights.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020