It was announced that Tim Hincks, President of Endemol Shine Group, has decided to step down from his role after 17 years with the company and will leave later this year.
Hincks first joined Endemol in 1999 and went on to hold a number of senior management roles, initially at the Endemol’s UK operation. These included Creative Director and Chief Creative Officer before his appointment as Endemol UK’s CEO in 2008, when he also joined the International Board and the Creative Board of Endemol Group. Hincks became President of Endemol Group in 2012, responsible for overseeing the company’s operations in the U.S. and UK, as well as content creation and commercial exploitation across the Group’s worldwide network.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021