CNN International will launch CNN’S World Rugby and Supercharged on Rugby and Formula E. The two programmes will extend the network’s wide range of premium sports coverage.
CNN’S World Rugby takes viewers on a global journey through all aspects of the sport. As Rugby Sevens prepares for its Olympics debut in Brazil in August, presenters Alex Thomas and Christina Macfarlane follow the contenders throughout the Sevens World Series during a series of fast-paced tournaments in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the U.S., Hong Kong, Singapore, France and England.
Supercharged brings a brand new sport to CNN International – the FIA Formula E Championship – the primary all-electric motorsport series and one of the most exciting new sports in the world. Fronted by tech and motorsport presenter Nicki Shields in her first role for CNN, the show will travel to some of the most glamorous cities in the world to get close to the action in the race-day paddock.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 176 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020