CNN’s Road to ASEAN has begun its launch which will run across 10 months. The series will visit the 10 countries that make up the ASEAN powerhouse, looking at the region, people, culture, leading thinkers and businesses, and game changers.
Road to ASEAN is presented by CNN anchor and correspondent Kristie Lu Stout. Coverage begins in Malaysia in November, and continues through Thailand in December before moving on to the remaining countries in 2016.
Highlights of the coverage include:
• Multi-national giants trying to invest and expand their regional footprint
• Established home grown success stories looking to take their brands to the next level, by leveraging the potential that comes with increased connectivity across borders
• Prominent business leaders who are finding solutions to help navigate choppy and uncharted waters
• The business of travel, as well as seek out the newest world-class hot spots and the technology, service and business plan behind them
• New leaders and up and coming faces in design, architecture, fashion, technology and lifestyle and how these and other sectors are shaping the ASEAN business landscape