CNN’s Road to ASEAN has begun its launch which will run across 10 months. The series will visit the 10 countries that make up the ASEAN powerhouse, looking at the region, people, culture, leading thinkers and businesses, and game changers.
Road to ASEAN is presented by CNN anchor and correspondent Kristie Lu Stout. Coverage begins in Malaysia in November, and continues through Thailand in December before moving on to the remaining countries in 2016.
Highlights of the coverage include:
• Multi-national giants trying to invest and expand their regional footprint
• Established home grown success stories looking to take their brands to the next level, by leveraging the potential that comes with increased connectivity across borders
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 66 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 48 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020