Globo Play launches
Globo launches its new on-demand platform, Globo Play, marking the beginning of its content distribution in 4K. The platform brings a variety of innovation to its users, including real-time programming broadcast, catch-up services and a library of Globo’s classics.
Endemol’s digital format
Endemol Shine Group announced the launch of Legends of Gaming Brazil on its Premium Content Network (PCN), Endemol Beyond Brazil. The series will be hosted by Felipe Castanhari, bringing together 16 of the country’s top gamers, amassing more than 25 million subscribers and 4 billion YouTube views between them. The Legends of Gaming Brazil will also offer specialised content throughout the year with gaming news, extra scenes and battles. It will air until February 2016.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020