Globo Play launches
Globo launches its new on-demand platform, Globo Play, marking the beginning of its content distribution in 4K. The platform brings a variety of innovation to its users, including real-time programming broadcast, catch-up services and a library of Globo’s classics.
Endemol’s digital format
Endemol Shine Group announced the launch of Legends of Gaming Brazil on its Premium Content Network (PCN), Endemol Beyond Brazil. The series will be hosted by Felipe Castanhari, bringing together 16 of the country’s top gamers, amassing more than 25 million subscribers and 4 billion YouTube views between them. The Legends of Gaming Brazil will also offer specialised content throughout the year with gaming news, extra scenes and battles. It will air until February 2016.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020