Eccho Rights and SCTV have signed a new deal on Turkish drama Elif. Following the licensing of the first two series of the original format, SCTV will now make a localized version of the series.
Elif broke through the Indonesian screens earlier this year and was an immediate hit, doubling shares for the channel. Production for the localised version will begin soon, with SCTV’s sister company Screenplay Productions at the helm. The show will air in January 2016.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020