Mumbai– Multi Screen Media (MSM) rebrands as Sony Pictures Networks (SPN). The announcement came as the channel operator celebrated its 20th anniversary in India.
A division of Sony Pictures Entertainment, SPN is a leading operator of television networks in India including Sony Entertainment Television (SET), MAX, MAX2, SAB, PIX, AXN, AATH, MIX, SIX, KIX and LIV.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 73 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020