Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. has been recognised by HR Asia Magazine as one of Malaysia’s Best Employers, 2015. This is the second year in a row that MEASAT received the award.
The awards are decided by a selection committee comprising an independent panel of industry experts, based on the HR Asia Employee Input Survey Report and the HR Asia Workplace and Employee Engagement Survey.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020