9 Story a Go!
Toronto, Canada– 9 Story Media Group announced that it has secured several deals in Australia for the hit animated series Wild Kratts, including broadcast placement with Channel Nine’s Go! Channel. Roadshow Entertainment has picked up the home video rights and Wicked Cool Toys has appointed Hunter Products to distribute the toy line.
HITS deals with CNS
Singapore/Taipei– HITS announced its latest deal to enter into its seventh market with China Network Systems (CNS). HITS will be subtitled in traditional Chinese on CNS’ digital basic tier and will be available in HD by the end of 2015.
AMC secures rights
New York, NY– AMC Global has secured the international broadcast rights for the The Night Manager (6×60’), a television adaptation of the critically acclaimed novel of the same name. A co-production between AMC, BBC One and The Ink Factory, the six-part drama is currently in production and will cast Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 32 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 32 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020