9 Story a Go!
Toronto, Canada– 9 Story Media Group announced that it has secured several deals in Australia for the hit animated series Wild Kratts, including broadcast placement with Channel Nine’s Go! Channel. Roadshow Entertainment has picked up the home video rights and Wicked Cool Toys has appointed Hunter Products to distribute the toy line.
HITS deals with CNS
Singapore/Taipei– HITS announced its latest deal to enter into its seventh market with China Network Systems (CNS). HITS will be subtitled in traditional Chinese on CNS’ digital basic tier and will be available in HD by the end of 2015.
AMC secures rights
New York, NY– AMC Global has secured the international broadcast rights for the The Night Manager (6×60’), a television adaptation of the critically acclaimed novel of the same name. A co-production between AMC, BBC One and The Ink Factory, the six-part drama is currently in production and will cast Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020