India’s first digital reality
UDigital’s Arré is set to launch India’s first ever digital reality show based on Armoza’s social experiment, Re-Gender. The show recently aired on Germany’s ZDFneo, performing 25% above the channel’s average slot among the target 14-49 audience. Production for the flagship show will begin in November.
beIN deals with Prime
beIN has inked a major framework agreement with Prime Entertainment Group for the launch of its entertainment offer of 24 new channels. The deal includes 642 episodes from Prime’s catalogue, including titles Hollywood On Set (104×26’), Ultimate Countdown (13×45’), Close Up (65×26’) and Hollywood Singing and Dancing (13×52’) among others. The agreement will last at least till end 2017.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020