Sherman Oaks, CA– GRB Entertainment announced deals for factual and scripted programming with several international broadcast partners, including Sky UK, AWE Network, SBS Broadcasting and Fiji Airways. Titles acquired included Monsters and Mysteries, Top Travel, Mohawk Girls and My Beautiful Game.
“GRB Entertainment prides itself on a diverse catalogue with eclectic and exciting titles. These shows have all proven successful in several territories and are sure to be audience favourites for our partners,” said Michael Lolato, SVP, International Distribution, GRB Entertainment.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020