Singapore– Effie Worldwide and the World Economic Forum announced the addition of an Asia Pacific (APAC) category to the 2016 Positive Change Effie Awards competition. It will be run by Effie Worldwide’s regional partners, the Confederation of Asian Advertising Agency Associations (C4As) and Tenasia Group.
Effie had teamed up with the Miami Ad School, working with a team of students to create the 2016 Call for Entries marketing campaign. The students’ work will run as a digital campaign across eligible regions to promote the 2016 competition.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020