Singapore– BroadcastAsia2016 is slated to showcase the latest and most cutting-edge technologies and solutions for OTT and multi-platform streaming services. The event will take place alongside CommunicAsia2016 and EnterpriseIT2016 at the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre in Singapore.
The 21st International Digital Multimedia & Entertainment Technology Exhibition & Conference will gather industry leaders and newcomers from around the world, presenting game-changing products for next-gen broadcasting. The TV Everywhere! Zone will take centre-stage as consumer expectations in the region increasingly present new challenges to provide more convenient and reliable access to content.
Exhibiting for the first time in the TVEverywhere! Zone, Nice People at Work (NPAW) will be showcasing its YOUBORA Analytics platform. MStar Semiconductor will kick off its third exhibition with a focus on consumer electronic products and communication applications.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020