Singapore– Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia announced that Lee Shin Yng has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of Viacom International Media Networks for Asia, with immediate effect.
In this position, Lee will be based in Singapore, and reports directly to Tan Chee Kiat, VIMN Asia’s Chief Operating Officer (COO). She will drive Asia’s financial strategies and performance and will be responsible for the company’s financial reporting and planning. Lee will also serve as a business partner to Mark Whitehead, VIMN Asia’s Executive Vice President and Managing Director and Tan, providing financial guidance and counsel on the company’s strategic direction.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 100 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020