Singapore– Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia announced that Lee Shin Yng has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of Viacom International Media Networks for Asia, with immediate effect.
In this position, Lee will be based in Singapore, and reports directly to Tan Chee Kiat, VIMN Asia’s Chief Operating Officer (COO). She will drive Asia’s financial strategies and performance and will be responsible for the company’s financial reporting and planning. Lee will also serve as a business partner to Mark Whitehead, VIMN Asia’s Executive Vice President and Managing Director and Tan, providing financial guidance and counsel on the company’s strategic direction.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021