Talpa’s The Winner Is… has been sold to Channel One in Russia. The unique singing game show debuted in March 2012 on SBS6 in the Netherlands, when it was immediately picked up by key territories like the U.S., Germany, Italy and China. Since then, the hit format has aired in over 30 countries, with Russia now added to that list.
On each episode, contestants face each other in singing duels. An audience of music lovers and a top music expert judge them. But instead of revealing the results, the duelling contestants are given the chance to accept or refuse cash to leave the show. If both acts remain in the competition, the jury’s vote will determine who goes home with nothing and who wins the grand prize!
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020