Televisa launched four new formats to complete its current entertainment catalogue. At this latest edition, Televisa presented a line-up of sure-fire hits in the game show, reality, and talent genres. The Wacky Old Games, Mini Me, The Ticket, and My Online Friends received an excellent reception from the market and join the Televisa’s catalogue, which already includes 28 formats, including such smash prime time hits as Little Giants and Stand Up For Your Country.
Ricardo Ehrsam, Entertainment Formats global director at Televisa Internacional, defines the four freshest formats in the catalogue as “formats that solve the scheduling and content needs to each specific client”. According to Ehrsam, the latest offerings will allow the Formats Division, with a presence in 49 countries worldwide.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 327 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 40 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020