Lausanne, Switzerland — The World Baseball Softball Confederation (WBSC) announced that Seoul-based SBS has been awarded broadcast rights in South Korea for the 2015 WBSC Premier 12, the newest international baseball flagship tournament that is being launched in Japan and Taiwan this November by the world governing body.
SBS, one of South Korea’s top television networks positioned to reach out to the nation’s population of approximately 51 million, was selected by WBSC and awarded the exclusive broadcasting rights of the 2015 WBSC Premier12 across all media platforms, including online and television.
The broadcast agreement was secured by leading sports media rights agency MP & Silva, the global media and sponsorship rights holder to the World Baseball Softball Confederation’s (WBSC) Premier 12 competition.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020