CASBAA, Hong Kong– Alon Shtruzman, CEO of Keshet International (KI) announced the hire of veteran Asian TV Executive Gary Pudney in the newly created position of KI Head of Asia and the opening of a new KI office in Hong Kong. The former Head of Asia Pacific at Sparks Eccho Group will report to Shtruzman and work closely with KI Sales Director for Asia and Latin America, Kelly Wright.
Gary Pudney, Head of Asia, Keshet International says, “KI’s drive, ambition and enthusiasm to grow in the Asian region is both alluring and infectious! I am delighted to be part of the team and am very much looking forward to the challenge of building on the success the company has already had here, further establishing the KI brand across the continent.”
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020