Children around the world can now stream exclusive short form content from the world-class entertainers, The Wiggles, on the leading children’s app, PlayKids. The exclusive content licensed outside Australia & NZ includes The Wiggles’ winning combination of popular songs and lively dancing, as well as fresh interpretations of Wiggles favourites.
Currently the number one app for children under five in more than 30 countries, PlayKids is one of the fastest-growing children’s educational and entertainment apps in the global market with over 200 video shows, stories and educational games. It has been developed by Brazilian technology company Movile, the industry leader for the development of mobile content and commerce platforms in Latin America.
The Wiggles have had a resurgence of popularity with preschoolers (and parents) around the world, led by a new line-up and the introduction of the first ever female Wiggle, Emma, which has returned them to the number one position in ABC KIDS DVD and digital sales in Australia.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 51 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020