Children around the world can now stream exclusive short form content from the world-class entertainers, The Wiggles, on the leading children’s app, PlayKids. The exclusive content licensed outside Australia & NZ includes The Wiggles’ winning combination of popular songs and lively dancing, as well as fresh interpretations of Wiggles favourites.
Currently the number one app for children under five in more than 30 countries, PlayKids is one of the fastest-growing children’s educational and entertainment apps in the global market with over 200 video shows, stories and educational games. It has been developed by Brazilian technology company Movile, the industry leader for the development of mobile content and commerce platforms in Latin America.
The Wiggles have had a resurgence of popularity with preschoolers (and parents) around the world, led by a new line-up and the introduction of the first ever female Wiggle, Emma, which has returned them to the number one position in ABC KIDS DVD and digital sales in Australia.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020