E!’s first ever original Malaysian miniseries, Facing Up To Fazura is making a comeback on 1 November on E!. After a highly successful season one that resonated well with audiences in Malaysia, E! – the pop culture powerhouse of NBCUniversal International Networks – will premiere six thirty-minute new episodes of the series. Facing Up To Fazura stars Malaysian actress, singer, host and entrepreneur Nur Fazura.
This season, Fazura continues to confront the labels placed on her, challenges the public’s perception of the Fazura they think they know, and rewrites society’s norms of how women should behave. Since the first season of Facing Up To Fazura, her profile has also grown immensely including recognition in the region – raising the possibility of heading to new and far places where new opportunities lie.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020