Halifax, NS– DHX Media, a key player internationally in the creation of content for families and children, has signed broadcast deals for two of its flagship preschool properties – the new Teletubbies, and Twirlywoos – with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) to screen on ABC KIDS.
The timeless, unique and much loved Teletubbies are re-imagined for a new generation with 60 brand new episodes for 2015, starring Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po. The series is currently in production and set to debut on the UK’s CBeebies later this year.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020