London – Distribution and production company Boulder Creek International (BCI) has announced that Participant Media’s television network Pivot has acquired television rights to air This is Exile: Diary of Child Refugees.
The documentary is produced by Make Productions in partnership with charity Save The Children. This is Exile: Diaries of Child Refugees is filmed by Emmy-winning director, Mani Y. Benchelah and executive produced by Sian Kevill and Sarah Macdonald. The deal was brokered by BCI’s Senior Sales Executive Pamela Martinez Martinez.
Pivot plans to screen the documentary in early 2016 during their Stand Up for Justice programming initiative. This is Exile: Diary of Child Refugees, has also been selected to participate in the International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam, the BBC Arabic Film Festival, WARM Sarajevo, DOCUMENT International Human Rights Festival, One World Slovakia and is currently being considered for entry into several other festivals.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 31 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 28 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020