New York, NY— A&E Network will air the six-episode period mystery crime drama series, The Frankenstein Chronicles, produced by Rainmark Films and distributed by Endemol Shine International, in the U.S.
The hour-long drama starring Sean Bean is a thrilling and terrifying re-imagining of the Frankenstein Myth set in 19th century London. The announcement was made by Elaine Frontain Bryant, Executive Vice President of Programming for A&E.
“The Frankenstein Chronicles uniquely merges classic elements from both the crime and horror genres which pairs perfectly with A&E’s growing scripted slate,” said Frontain Bryant. “We’re excited to be partnering with Endemol Shine to bring this intriguing and sophisticated series to American audiences.”
The series is set in London, 1827. After a successful operation by the Thames River Police to apprehend a gang of opium smugglers, a child’s corpse is discovered. Inspector John Marlott (Sean Bean) is horrified to discover that it’s not actually a child, but a grotesque assembly of human body parts.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 180 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020