Top broadcasters vying for 58th Annual GRAMMY Awards
Palisades Park, New Jersey – Alfred Haber, President of Alfred Haber, Inc. (AHI), announced that the company has secured a top notch line-up of international broadcasters from around the globe for the 58th Annual GRAMMY Awards, the special event billed as “Music’s Biggest Night”. The first round of key international sales for the event will begin at MIPCOM 2015.
Looking to build on the success of the performance-packed 2015 show – which featured more than 30 of music’s top artists in 23 live performances, and drew 27 million viewers while generating 20.9 million show-related Tweets globally – the 2016 show will be broadcasted live in the U.S. on the CBS Television Network on 15 February 2016.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 47 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020