The American adaptation of The Voice was awarded its second Emmy award for Outstanding Reality Competition Programme at the 67th annual Primetime Emmy Awards. This marks the second time the global hit format has won an Emmy and the fourth time the series has been nominated in this category.
The Voice continuously redefines the talent competition genre, bringing a positive, feel-good spin to finding the most talented singer. From Steals to Double Blinds, Talpa brings fresh elements to the show to ensure success and longevity.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020