London– Los Angeles and London based formats company Small World IFT is set to debut a host of new hit formats sourced from partners around the world, including a new collaboration with South Korean network JTBC, as the company celebrates its 10th anniversary at MIPCOM.
Small World IFT has secured format distribution on two JTBC titles ahead of MIPCOM. Unique entertainment show Abnormal Summit sees comedic hosts exploring some of the “accepted truths” in their country by inviting a group of young people to their Abnormal Summit. More than 60 episodes of Abnormal Summit have aired in South Korea, with series also airing in Turkey and China to strong ratings.
Also from JTBC, Crime Scene is a game show format where everyone is a suspect. The mystery unfolds as players discover various clues from re-enacted crime scenes whilst one player must try to mislead the others.
Small World’s game show portfolio includes the innovative Sofa Survivors from TV Format Fund, Shy Barmeli, Ori Dror, which discovers whether it’s possible for contestants to survive on virtual love alone. The show features a clever host, a witty celebrity guest and four sharp and outgoing contestants, who take centre stage to battle the Lights Out! board.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020