Cisco has announced that Sky will extend its collaboration with Cisco for set-top-box middleware solutions, supporting Sky’s expansion of products and services to an even wider audience.
The companies have a long-standing relationship working together to change the face of video entertainment services, including, as announced in January, their collaboration on the http://www.onscreenasia.com/article/airbus-defence-and-space-and-cisco-seal-agreement/17566 AdSmart addressable TV advertising ecosystem for which Cisco contributed key components of its cloud video portfolio.
As part of their extended relationship, Sky will continue to utilize Cisco’s industry-leading security portfolio that includes the next-generation evolution of the Cisco VideoGuard conditional access (CAS) and digital rights management (DRM) solutions, to securely deliver content to its millions of subscribers.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 37 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020