Miso Film’s new atmospheric crime thriller, Modus (8 x 60’) premiered on TV4 in Sweden on 23 September and reached over 1.2 million viewers, taking a share of 37.2%. The incredible launch makes Modus TV4’s biggest drama launch in over 2 years and Sweden’s number 1 drama launch of 2015 to date. FremantleMedia International will launch the series to buyers at the upcoming MIPCOM.
The Swedish detective story, Modus, follows psychologist and ex-FBI profiler Inger Johanne Vik (Melinda Kinnaman) as she finds herself, and her autistic daughter drawn into an investigation surrounding a series of disturbing and brutal deaths. The case leads her to team up with detective Ingvar Nymann (Henrik Norlen) and their discovery of the killer’s weakness and the connection to a ruthless international network unintentionally turns the entire threat to not only herself, but also her family.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 42 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020