London– An exciting line up of bold and energetic titles is on their way to this year’s MIPCOM. Featuring top quality entertainment with strong ratings, FremantleMedia’s catalogue is bursting with an array of content.
First from the slate is La Banda, a dramatically different new music reality competition where, for the first time ever, the fans are in control. Developed by SYCO Entertainment, Saban Brands and Univision Network, La Banda’s recent launch in the U.S. placed Univision as the top four broadcast TV network – 74% above Univision’s regular Sunday audience average.
The Eureka Moment, which launch on RTL4 positioned the show first in its timeslot and above all the number one entertainment launch in the Netherlands in 2015. Think again! Who Knew? came in first in its timeslot and landed as the highest rated Saturday night game show launch on Germany’s ARD in eight years. Other titles include Rebound, Celebrity Family Feud, To Tell The Truth, and Lords and Ladles.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 47 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020