London– An exciting line up of bold and energetic titles is on their way to this year’s MIPCOM. Featuring top quality entertainment with strong ratings, FremantleMedia’s catalogue is bursting with an array of content.
First from the slate is La Banda, a dramatically different new music reality competition where, for the first time ever, the fans are in control. Developed by SYCO Entertainment, Saban Brands and Univision Network, La Banda’s recent launch in the U.S. placed Univision as the top four broadcast TV network – 74% above Univision’s regular Sunday audience average.
The Eureka Moment, which launch on RTL4 positioned the show first in its timeslot and above all the number one entertainment launch in the Netherlands in 2015. Think again! Who Knew? came in first in its timeslot and landed as the highest rated Saturday night game show launch on Germany’s ARD in eight years. Other titles include Rebound, Celebrity Family Feud, To Tell The Truth, and Lords and Ladles.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020