Hong Kong – FremantleMedia Asia will be leading the production of the upcoming season of Asia’s Next Top Model. Season three of the reality competition series on StarWorld was the highest-rated season to date in Singapore and the Philippines. The series will once again be presented by Subaru and Zalora in this new season.
Keertan Adyanthaya, the executive VP and head of content and communications for Hong Kong and Southeast Asia at FOX International Channels, said, “We’re excited to be launching the fourth season of this successful franchise, especially on the heels of a well-received season three. We strive to produce shows that are highly entertaining and build fan bases, but also offer creative and effective promotional opportunities for brand partners, which in turn allow us to invest further into production and marketing. AsNTM is a great example of this successful model.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020