Lyon, France – Euronews has announced the signature of three new contracts in Taiwan. Already present since 2010 on the major IPTV operator, MOD Chua Hua Telecom, the English language version of Euronews has now been integrated by the digital operator Dafeng Cable in its basic offer, reaching an additional 200,000 subscribers in the country.
Furthermore, Euronews English has been selected to be part of the launch package of the new IPTV offer Spider.net, projecting a rapid growth amongst young influential Taiwanese consumers.
At last, for the first time, Euronews is also available on mobile devices in Taiwan. Fain TV, the most important mobile video platform in the country provides high definition video streaming services (live or VOD) to 640,000 mobile viewers in Taiwan.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020