Malaysia– Telekom Malaysia Berhad via IPTV service HyppTV, DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc., and HBO Asia officially launched the DreamWorks channel. Following the channel’s inaugural launch in Thailand last month, Malaysia becomes the second country in Asia to debut the channel, which DreamWorks and HBO are offering across the region. The brand new kids’ and family program service will be available on HyppTV, Channel 550.
DreamWorks programming will feature its signature original series including the Emmy-award winning series All Hail King Julien, and The Adventures of Puss in Boots. Dragons: Race to the Edge will further build out the schedule in Q4 this year, with even more original series expected to be added in early 2016.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 45 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020