Jakarta, Indonesia – As part of a multi-year licensing agreement, Dens.TV and The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia will now be offering Disney Movies On Demand and ABC Studios On Demand services to subscribers, demonstrating a strong commitment to deliver a dynamic portfolio of entertainment content to viewers in Indonesia. This comes on the back of the launch of Disney Channel (in HD) and Disney Junior on Dens.TV’s Digital Basic Pack.
Dens.TV will offer subscribers unprecedented access to an incredible selection of Disney and Pixar movie titles and top US series from ABC Studios On Demand. The branded subscription video on demand service will provide streamed access to selected hit network and cable series from ABC Studios, including Revenge, Scandal, Marvel’s Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Resurrection. Dens.TV will also add on a whole range of other popular movies from the classics like Pirates of the Carribean to animation titles like Toy Story.
“We are delighted to welcome the wonderful world of Disney movies and television series to Dens.TV’s suite of content, enhancing Dens.TV’s position as the ‘TV Destination’ for families and children,” said Ario Widyatmiko, Chief Content Officer of Dens.TV. “In addition, we are excited to offer ABC Studios On Demand in Indonesia for the first time, a service that offers top-rated ABC TV series available in full seasons for marathon viewing. Both Disney Movies On Demand and ABC Studios On Demand will leverage on the interactive features of Dens.TV which bring greater viewing convenience and control to our subscribers. ”
“With Dens.TV, we have a great opportunity to super-serve our Disney, Marvel and ABC fans in Indonesia. The launch of Disney Movies On Demand and ABC Studios on Demand services on their varied platforms further strengthens our commitment to provide the best entertainment with ease of access and convenience to consumers,” said Amit Malhotra, GM – Studio Entertainment, The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia.
The Dens.TV Digital Entertainment Package will be bundled with CBN Internet’s High Speed Broadband Internet Service tiered Bronze (10Mbps), Silver (25Mbps), Gold (50Mbps) and Platinum (100Mbps), and in a service plan called CBN Fibre Broadband. Disney Channel and Disney Junior are currently available in all bundled packages. At launch, Disney Movies On Demand and ABC Studios On Demand will be available from Silver onwards.
The services are available in residential areas of CBN Fibre Broadband Network (100% Fibre Optic) coverage in Jakarta, Bandung, Bali and Medan.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 87 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 68 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 68 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020