London — Independent UK based distributor DCD Rights has secured a host of new international acquisitions for Penn & Teller: Fool Us in Vegas, as the peak time entertainment extravagansa achieves landmark ratings for The CW in the US, recently drawing the channel’s largest Monday night audience in nearly six years.
Commissioned by The CW and produced by 117 Productions and September Films, the 13 x 60’ Penn & Teller: Fool Us in Vegas has been picked up by ABC in Australia, Channel 5 in the UK, Viacom in India and Choice TV in New Zealand. This adds to the previously announced pan regional deal with NBCUniversal International Television for Universal Channel in Asia.
Already re-commissioned for a further series, this original and daring TV magic show, starring the world famous magic double act Penn & Teller, is hosted by Jonathan Ross and filmed at the Penn & Teller Theatre at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021