Toronto, ON– Following the successful debut of TreehouseGO in June, Corus Entertainment today announced the launch of two new TV Everywhere apps, YTVGo and NickGO, the latest apps in a suite of kids’ services to roll out this fall. The apps will be available at no additional charge to subscribers of YTV and Nickelodeon services in Canada on iOS and Android devices. These apps give kids and families access to live YTV and Nickelodeon network streams along with an extensive offering of their favourite on-demand episodes. Additional Corus apps will continue to roll out in the coming months.
YTVGo features fan-favourite series including SpongeBob SquarePants, Some Assembly Required, Make It Pop, Max & Shred and Fairly OddParents, to name a few. Content will be refreshed monthly and new series will be added in tandem with the network series premieres. NickGO gives kids the chance to explore Nick series like iCarly, Rabbids Invasion, Every Witch Way, Sam & Cat and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020