Toronto, ON– Following the successful debut of TreehouseGO in June, Corus Entertainment today announced the launch of two new TV Everywhere apps, YTVGo and NickGO, the latest apps in a suite of kids’ services to roll out this fall. The apps will be available at no additional charge to subscribers of YTV and Nickelodeon services in Canada on iOS and Android devices. These apps give kids and families access to live YTV and Nickelodeon network streams along with an extensive offering of their favourite on-demand episodes. Additional Corus apps will continue to roll out in the coming months.
YTVGo features fan-favourite series including SpongeBob SquarePants, Some Assembly Required, Make It Pop, Max & Shred and Fairly OddParents, to name a few. Content will be refreshed monthly and new series will be added in tandem with the network series premieres. NickGO gives kids the chance to explore Nick series like iCarly, Rabbids Invasion, Every Witch Way, Sam & Cat and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020