Miami/Burbank– Cisneros Media Distribution (CMD), a global distributor of entertainment content, announced the signing of a multi-year deal with Estrella TV, the largest privately held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, for the worldwide distribution rights of the network’s prized content library.
Based in Burbank, California, Estrella TV produces over 40 hours of original programming each week and now owns an extensive library of more than 7,500 hours of content and formats. Its top-rated slate includes reality, musical-variety, comedy, scripted drama, talk and game shows, and features top talent from the United States, Mexico and the rest of Latin America. Since its founding in 1999, Estrella TV has spent years honing and developing its original content, becoming one of the highest rated Spanish-language broadcasters in the United States.
The worldwide distribution agreement encompasses 15 programs and formats, which can be adapted to any market. This includes the reality show Rica Famosa Latina [Rich Famous Latin Woman], the suspenseful series Historias Delirantes [Urban Legends], and the primetime talk-show Noches con Platanito [Nights with Platanito], among others.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020