New York– A+E Networks will launch a new format slate at MIPCOM 2015, led by three new hit series from HISTORY and FYI. The slate includes Alone, Man vs. Child: Chef Showdown, Seven Year Switch, Get Swank’d, Style Unzipped, Bride & Prejudice, Photo Face-Off, Smartest Guy in the Room, Unplugged Nation, Waterfront House Hunting, and We’re Moving In.
Headlining the slate is Alone (Primetime/60’), a new extreme reality competition series that debuted in the U.S. on HISTORY in June 2015. The series grew double-digits from its premiere to its finale episode, which saw the highest viewership of the season with 2.4 million viewers.
Man vs. Child: Chef Showdown (Primetime/60’) is a culinary competition series in which some of the world’s most talented young cooks face off against the very people they look up to – professionally trained, adult chefs. The series debuted in July 2015 on FYI in the US, and is the network’s highest rated food premiere.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020