Mumbai – Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) and Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. announced their agreement under which Turner’s Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE, licensing and merchandising division) is appointed as the consumer products licensing representative for WBCP in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. In these markets, WBCP’s rich portfolio will be represented by CNE, consisting of films, television series, animated programmes, and more.
This includes iconic brands such as DC Comics Super Heroes Batman, Superman and The Flash, as well as Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Harry Potter, and The Hobbit Trilogy, among many others. The wide spectrum of WBCP’s licensing categories includes apparel, accessories, publishing, stationery, toys, gifts, novelties, as well as branded foods, personal care products and licensed advertising promotions as key categories in the region.
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020