Mumbai – Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) and Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. announced their agreement under which Turner’s Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE, licensing and merchandising division) is appointed as the consumer products licensing representative for WBCP in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. In these markets, WBCP’s rich portfolio will be represented by CNE, consisting of films, television series, animated programmes, and more.
This includes iconic brands such as DC Comics Super Heroes Batman, Superman and The Flash, as well as Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Harry Potter, and The Hobbit Trilogy, among many others. The wide spectrum of WBCP’s licensing categories includes apparel, accessories, publishing, stationery, toys, gifts, novelties, as well as branded foods, personal care products and licensed advertising promotions as key categories in the region.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020