Mumbai – Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) and Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. announced their agreement under which Turner’s Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE, licensing and merchandising division) is appointed as the consumer products licensing representative for WBCP in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. In these markets, WBCP’s rich portfolio will be represented by CNE, consisting of films, television series, animated programmes, and more.
This includes iconic brands such as DC Comics Super Heroes Batman, Superman and The Flash, as well as Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Harry Potter, and The Hobbit Trilogy, among many others. The wide spectrum of WBCP’s licensing categories includes apparel, accessories, publishing, stationery, toys, gifts, novelties, as well as branded foods, personal care products and licensed advertising promotions as key categories in the region.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020