Caglar pointed out that the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce is the official coordinator of the Turkey Country of Honour Programme this year. The chamber has started preparing for the programme a year ago and they are expecting a strong presence at MIPCOM 2015, showcasing the richness of Turkey’s TV content to the world in an unrivalled way.
Caglar added, “As part of the Country of Honour activities, we will set up a 300 square Turkey tent in which our world-class formats will be displayed on giant screens and various conferences, panels, surprise events and artist signings will be organised. In addition, our Turkey stand will be offering a meeting area for participants. All bilateral meetings of the participating companies, producers and our talents will be organized inside the location.” He also promised that MIPCOM’s opening party, sponsored by TRT and attended by 300 delegates will be a memorable night for all participants.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020