BBC Worldwide in Asia announced the appointment of Kenny Hau as Advertising Strategic Partnership and Development Director, SEA.
In this newly created role, Kenny is tasked with growing advertising and sponsorship revenue in the South East Asian region, planning and identifying new growth opportunities for the key channel brands for BBC Worldwide in the region.
He will work closely with BBC Worldwide’s pan-regional and global advertising sales teams, and manage local affiliate partner ad sales relationships and local sales houses, developing sponsorship packages across the non-news business and programme syndication.
Prior to joining BBC Worldwide, Kenny held various regional sport and entertainment roles with Catalyst Media Group Ltd, Commonwealth McCann, GroupM ESP and ESPN Star Sports.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020