BBC Worldwide in Asia announced the appointment of Kenny Hau as Advertising Strategic Partnership and Development Director, SEA.
In this newly created role, Kenny is tasked with growing advertising and sponsorship revenue in the South East Asian region, planning and identifying new growth opportunities for the key channel brands for BBC Worldwide in the region.
He will work closely with BBC Worldwide’s pan-regional and global advertising sales teams, and manage local affiliate partner ad sales relationships and local sales houses, developing sponsorship packages across the non-news business and programme syndication.
Prior to joining BBC Worldwide, Kenny held various regional sport and entertainment roles with Catalyst Media Group Ltd, Commonwealth McCann, GroupM ESP and ESPN Star Sports.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 66 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021