BBC Worldwide in Asia announced the appointment of Kenny Hau as Advertising Strategic Partnership and Development Director, SEA.
In this newly created role, Kenny is tasked with growing advertising and sponsorship revenue in the South East Asian region, planning and identifying new growth opportunities for the key channel brands for BBC Worldwide in the region.
He will work closely with BBC Worldwide’s pan-regional and global advertising sales teams, and manage local affiliate partner ad sales relationships and local sales houses, developing sponsorship packages across the non-news business and programme syndication.
Prior to joining BBC Worldwide, Kenny held various regional sport and entertainment roles with Catalyst Media Group Ltd, Commonwealth McCann, GroupM ESP and ESPN Star Sports.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 66 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 52 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020