Hong Kong – Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd. (AsiaSat) has announced an enhancement of its sales development and support activities in order to improve the solutions it delivers to its clients. As part of the new sales structure which was recently announced, a Sales Solutions team has been formed and will provide focused and solutions-driven support to the company’s sales and business development activities.
Led by Alan Wong, Manager, Sales Solutions, this team will have an increased focus of identifying and implementing the best solution for each customer’s requirements.
“With rapidly-changing markets and requirements, this group, working together with our Sales and Engineering & Operations teams, is a key asset for better addressing customer needs and strengthening our partnerships with current and prospective clients,” said Philip Balaam, Vice President, Sales and Business Development.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020