Hong Kong – Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd. (AsiaSat) has announced an enhancement of its sales development and support activities in order to improve the solutions it delivers to its clients. As part of the new sales structure which was recently announced, a Sales Solutions team has been formed and will provide focused and solutions-driven support to the company’s sales and business development activities.
Led by Alan Wong, Manager, Sales Solutions, this team will have an increased focus of identifying and implementing the best solution for each customer’s requirements.
“With rapidly-changing markets and requirements, this group, working together with our Sales and Engineering & Operations teams, is a key asset for better addressing customer needs and strengthening our partnerships with current and prospective clients,” said Philip Balaam, Vice President, Sales and Business Development.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021