India – HOOQ has announced that it will be adding a host of content from the rich catalogue of Yash Raj Films to the recently launched service in India. These latest additions provide a significant boost to its already extensive catalogue of Hollywood, regional and local movies and TV series for all Indians to enjoy.
Iconic movies from Yash Raj Films, from classics like Kaala Patthar, Kabhi Kabhie, Silsila to gems like Rocket Singh – Salesman of the Year and Kabul Express are now available on HOOQ. Users can relive these magical blockbuster movies on HOOQ wherever, whenever and however they wish to.
With the addition of these popular movies, HOOQ is now offering over 30,000 hours of Hollywood, Bollywood, regional and local content, further solidifying HOOQ’s vision to be the country’s largest and most premier subscription video-service to date.
Speaking on this new partnership, Mr. Anand Gurnani, Vice President – Digital at Yash Raj Films Pvt. Ltd. said, “Yash Raj Films has always strived to bring the best cinematic entertainment experiences for the Indian audiences – be it through content or latest technologies. With this association, we are giving the viewers an option to watch and relive their favourite YRF movies. As a platform HOOQ makes us confident that together we will be able to bring alive an exciting and satisfying experience for the users by giving them access to best quality content available at their fingertips.”
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020