Singapore − FremantleMedia announced the appointment of Vivian Yin as CEO, FremantleMedia China. Based in Shanghai, Vivian joined the company this week and reports into Paul O’Hanlon, Managing Director, FremantleMedia Asia.
Vivian, most recently Chief Representative and VP Production at Star China, will be responsible for the overall day to day management of the operation and will drive the continued expansion of the FremantleMedia China business.
Paul O’Hanlon – Managing Director FremantleMedia Asia said, “FremantleMedia’s China business is a critical part of our strategic growth in the region. Vivian’s strong sense of content creation and hands on production expertise, plus her experience as a highly regarded executive at Star China will be a fantastic asset as we step forward with our plans in China.”
Vivian Yin, CEO, FremantleMedia China said, “I am extremely honoured to be joining the senior team of FremantleMedia Asia, and adding my experience to drive exciting new growth plans in China. I look forward to working on the raft of projects already in the pipeline, and broadening our business as we continue to diversify.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020