The Voice Australia’ rates top for three consecutive days
The Voice Australia returned for its 4th season on 28 June, dominating not only that evening but also the two following evenings during which episodes two and three of the primetime vocal competition aired. The show captured the #1 spot for the Nine Network in primetime across the country in all key demos for all three evenings. The show achieved an average of 1.557 million viewers with a peak of 2.574 million viewers on Sunday, an average of 1.397 million viewers are attracted on 29 June and 1.301 million on 30 June.
This year’s series features high profile artists Jessie J, Joel & Benji Madden, Delta Goodrem and Ricky Martin. The Australian edition of the show has already won two prestigious awards thus far in 2015: an AACTA Award for Best Reality Television Series and a Logie Award for Most Outstanding Entertainment Programme.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020