Hong Kong − Lagardère Active and Lightning International announced a new major carriage agreement that sees ‘Mezzo Live HD’ launch on ChungHwa Telecom’s MOD platform.
The channel becomes accessible 24/7 to all Family Pack and Elta Entertainment Pack subscribers from 1st July. This marks the first agreement for Mezzo Live HD in Taiwan and a major step in the channel’s development in Greater China.
Jean-René Aucouturier, SVP, Business Development, Lagardère Active TV, said, “We are thrilled to bring Mezzo Live HD to another major pay-tv provider in Asia. We are committed to offering the best stage performances to satisfy discerning audiences in Taiwan where classical music and jazz have proven very popular. We certainly look forward to extend our coverage to other major markets in SE Asia in the next few months.”
James Ross, CEO of Lightning International, the Asia-Pacific representative for Mezzo Live HD added, “Taiwan is one of the key territories for Mezzo Live HD, and we are pleased to be working very closely with our partners ChungHwa Telecom and Elta Technology. We have had fantastic response to the channel from many operators, and we will soon announce some additional carriage agreements across the region”.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020