Hong Kong − Lagardère Active and Lightning International announced a new major carriage agreement that sees ‘Mezzo Live HD’ launch on ChungHwa Telecom’s MOD platform.
The channel becomes accessible 24/7 to all Family Pack and Elta Entertainment Pack subscribers from 1st July. This marks the first agreement for Mezzo Live HD in Taiwan and a major step in the channel’s development in Greater China.
Jean-René Aucouturier, SVP, Business Development, Lagardère Active TV, said, “We are thrilled to bring Mezzo Live HD to another major pay-tv provider in Asia. We are committed to offering the best stage performances to satisfy discerning audiences in Taiwan where classical music and jazz have proven very popular. We certainly look forward to extend our coverage to other major markets in SE Asia in the next few months.”
James Ross, CEO of Lightning International, the Asia-Pacific representative for Mezzo Live HD added, “Taiwan is one of the key territories for Mezzo Live HD, and we are pleased to be working very closely with our partners ChungHwa Telecom and Elta Technology. We have had fantastic response to the channel from many operators, and we will soon announce some additional carriage agreements across the region”.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 87 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020