Singapore − Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia Pacific is announced that HGTV, Asia’s only regional home focused channel dedicated to entertaining viewers with inspiring stories about the home, has achieved strong ratings in Singapore since it launched in December 2014.
As measured by Kantar Media, HGTV has maintained consistently strong ratings, holding its position as the number one lifestyle channel in Singapore from January 2015 to June 2015 among female cable viewers between 25-54. When measured against 37 other English pay-TV channels including movies, general entertainment and sports channels, HGTV also recorded the highest average time spent of 37 minutes during the same period. In June 2015, audience viewing time topped at 56 minutes.
Derek Chang, Managing Director of Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia Pacific said, “We are pleased that HGTV has connected so well with StarHub’s home proud viewers in such a short time. HGTV’s line up of top international and local programmes clearly resonate well with viewers in Singapore and we look forward to bringing them even more exciting programmes featuring inspiring stories about the home. I would like to thank the StarHub team for their support in making HGTV such a success and I am excited to work closely with the team for all our lifestyle channels.”
Lee Soo Hui, Head of Media Business Unit, StarHub, added, “We see great value in the high quality content that HGTV offers and are proud to be the only pay-TV operator in Singapore to offer viewers such an extensive line up of home-focused content in high definition. HGTV has been a great addition to StarHub’s channel offering and we are committed to working with the Scripps Networks Interactive team to continue its success here.”
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020