London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) confirmed the appointment of Amaç Erol Us as its new Dubai-based Sales Director.
Amaç Erol Us
Reporting into Anahita Kheder, SVP of Middle East, Africa and South Eastern Europe, Us will be responsible for exploring tape distribution and format growth opportunities with both existing clients and new emerging targets across the Middle East, Africa, Greece, Cyprus, Malta and Turkey. Us will also strongly focus on scripted content distribution and develop synergies in the scripted space between the regional markets.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020