Endemol Shine UK announced that James Fox and Kitty Walshe have been appointed Joint Managing Directors of Remarkable Television.
Together Fox and Walshe will have overall responsibility for all of Remarkable Television’s programming. Their remit includes further expanding the company’s line-up of primetime series, creating and producing new UK formats with international potential. They take up their posts immediately, reporting to Endemol Shine UK’s CEO Richard Johnston.
Working closely with Fox and Walshe will be Susan King, current Head of Production at Remarkable Television who has been promoted to Director of Production.
James Fox has held numerous senior positions at Endemol Shine UK since 2010, most recently as Creative Director at Remarkable Games – a production hub within Remarkable with a specialist focus on multiplatform game show formats. He has served as Executive Producer for hits such as Pointless, Two Tribes and The Million Pound Drop, working closely with commercial and digital teams in the development and creation of second screen content. Fox will continue with these responsibilities as Joint MD of Remarkable.
Kitty Walshe joins from TwoFour where she was appointed Head of Features and Daytime in January 2015 and credits include the recent commission of Dr Know (w/t) for Channel 4. This appointment marks a return to Remarkable for Walshe, where she was an Executive Producer for seven years.
During her time at Remarkable she worked across an extensive slate of popular features programmes including Secret Eaters, Gok’s Fashion Fix and Supersize vs Superskinny.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020