Endemol Shine UK announced that James Fox and Kitty Walshe have been appointed Joint Managing Directors of Remarkable Television.
Together Fox and Walshe will have overall responsibility for all of Remarkable Television’s programming. Their remit includes further expanding the company’s line-up of primetime series, creating and producing new UK formats with international potential. They take up their posts immediately, reporting to Endemol Shine UK’s CEO Richard Johnston.
Working closely with Fox and Walshe will be Susan King, current Head of Production at Remarkable Television who has been promoted to Director of Production.
James Fox has held numerous senior positions at Endemol Shine UK since 2010, most recently as Creative Director at Remarkable Games – a production hub within Remarkable with a specialist focus on multiplatform game show formats. He has served as Executive Producer for hits such as Pointless, Two Tribes and The Million Pound Drop, working closely with commercial and digital teams in the development and creation of second screen content. Fox will continue with these responsibilities as Joint MD of Remarkable.
Kitty Walshe joins from TwoFour where she was appointed Head of Features and Daytime in January 2015 and credits include the recent commission of Dr Know (w/t) for Channel 4. This appointment marks a return to Remarkable for Walshe, where she was an Executive Producer for seven years.
During her time at Remarkable she worked across an extensive slate of popular features programmes including Secret Eaters, Gok’s Fashion Fix and Supersize vs Superskinny.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020